1. I am so in love with my husband, and don't know how I got so lucky!
2. I love my family and don't know where I'd be without them.
3. My parents are my best friends and I respect them more than they know!
4. I have been involved in two accidents (not my fault) in less than 6 months.
5. I sleep with my air conditioning on 68 every night, and the fan must be on high!
6. My sister is my opposite and I may not always understand her choices, but I do love her and don't know what I'd do without her!
7. I am not a trusting person at all.
8. I am in awe of My God!
9. I feel my life calling is to be a mother.
10. I always had a strange fear I would never get pregnant.
11. I am 22 weeks pregnant.
12. I would love to go back to school to become a nurse.
13. I love seafood.
14. I met my husband on the internet, and went on a blind date with him!
15. I have a serious shopping problem!
16. I love to get dressed up.
17. I am terrified of how much weight I'm going to gain while I'm pregnant.
18. I love to drink wine.
19. I used to love to go out, but now I would choose a night in.
20. I am always early, for everything.
21. I love my puppy.
22. I have extreme anxiety problems, and have no idea who I get it from.
23. My dad is a police officer.
24. My mom is a school teacher.
25. I can't wait to see my cousin Courtney again, one day.
26. I miss old friends sometimes.
27. I really love my close girlfriends...they are amazing women!
28. I never leave home without my cell phone.
29. I love my job!
30. I can not believe how much daycare costs!
31. I am in love with Palmer Bain McCormick!
32. I do not like needy people.
33. I do not understand how people can leave home without deodarant.
34. I wish I could be a stay at home mom after Palmer is born.
35. I can't imagine not living near the beach.
36. I cry all the time.
37. I like to be in control and am very stubborn.
38. I have a really hard time asking for help.
39. I do not like that my hair is getting darker as I get older.
40. I wish I was a skinny person.
41. I love Italian food!
42. I loved our neighborhood growing up.
43. I have no patience.
44. I work at a bank, and agree with Brandy. The avg person is not very smart when it comes to their money. Do NOT blame the bank when your account is in the negative.
45. I am terrified of giving birth!
46. I want my epidural as soon I as I arrive at the hospital.
47. I am making my parents, grandparents! How fun :)
48. I love getting flowers!
49. It took my 6 years to graduate college.
50. I got two degrees and a minor.
51. I use to go out 5 nights a week, before I met my husband.
52. I think people that are overly sure about themselves are trying to make up for something they lack.
53. I hope my child turns out more like his daddy.
54. I love family get together's.
55. I hope I'm a good mother to Palmer, like my mom was to me!
56. I wish I would have studied harder and appreciated school more.
57. I always try to put myself in the other person's shoes.
58. I found Palmer's name online, and fell in love with it!
59. Palmer's middle name, is my dad's middle name.
60. I'm only on #60, and wonder if there are anymore interesting things about me ;)
61. I love going to get my hair done, even if it doesn't always turn out like I'd hoped!
62. I love buying new shoes and purses.
63. I don't sleep much.
64. I love our house, but am ready to be finished re-doing it.
65. I love coming from a big extended family.
66. I am very critical of people, and I can't stand it.
67. I am a very very nosey person!!!
68. I love details.
69. I believe 100% in the union of marriage.
70. I can't imagine living far away from my parents.
71. I have days when all I want to do it sit around and do nothing at all.
72. I love to travel.
73. I wanted another puppy before I got pregnant, and Mac kept telling me no. It's like he secretly knew, I was pregnant before I did :)
74. I think muscular women are gross.
75. I hope to have a daughter some day.
76. I wish I knew how to sew (like my friend Cydney, she's awesome)
77. I would love to travel to London to see Jennifer and Colin.
78. I love to read true stories.
79. I love to read other people's blogs...even if I don't know them!
80. I wish my great-grandmother was still alive, she was such a strong Christian woman!
81. My parents have been married for 32.5 years! WOW!
82. I am very proud of my education! I'm soo glad I stuck with it!
83. My hair is bored straight, and I think this is boring :)
84. I have a really bad habit of dropping my cell phone. I drop it at least once a day!
85. I love food. When it's breakfast, I'm already thinking about lunch. I have been this way as long as I can remember, long before I was prego!
86. I love my bed.
87. I am an 80's child!
88. I am not scared of confrontation.
89. I am not afraid to stand up for what I believe in.
90. I am extremely hard on myself.
91. I am not a good cook, but anything I attempt to make, Mac always eats it, and says it's good :)
92. I'm so lucky to have one of my Best Friends, I would have never met her if it weren't for our husbands.....we are more alike than we care to admit sometimes ;)
93. I love buying furniture.
94. I love antique jewelry. I really love the stories that go with the jewelry.
95. I wish I had a hobby.
96. I love Target!
97. I love getting my toes done!
98. I love to wear blue jeans.
99. I totally believe in plastic surgery!
100. It has taken me about 6 hours to fill this out. It was REALLY hard to come up with 100 things about ME!